For more than 30 years, oil & gas companies have relied on UNITECH to help them improve the safety, reliability and efficiency of their subsea intervention and distribution systems for controls, gas lift and chemical injection. Our products reflect the industry’s most advanced designs, proven to work for years in the harshest environment and under heaviest loads.
Products include Umbilicals, Flying Leads, Intervention Systems, Gas Lift Connectors, Hydraulic Couplers, Electrical Connectors, Multi-Quick Connector Stab Plates, Quick Disconnect Couplers, and more.
We have presence in Bergen, Stord, Houston, Singapore and Australia.
We face the challenges of today’s Oil & Gas market through diversification and aggressive growth in new business areas where either innovative technology or business processes can provide significant advantages and opportunities.
We are seeking a creative Junior Engineer/Drafter with sharp design skills and a keen eye for professional-quality drawings and 3D models to support our Engineering team and the Inventor/Founder of the company.
Our ideal candidate…
- Has a solid understanding of technical drawings and basic knowledge of hydraulic equipment and/or pressure vessels
- Has proven capabilities with creating production drawings, product documentation and manuals, sales presentations, and 3D models; and can support engineering with the creation of production and testing procedures
- Can work with speed and accuracy when producing detailed drawings and conceptual 3D models and has a good eye for what looks good when working with sales materials and GA drawings.
- Technical college (teknisk fagskole), Engineering degree, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience in a similar position (preferably in the Oil and Gas industry within subsea equipment)
- Proficiency with Autodesk Inventor, Vault, and AutoCAD 2D (Autodesk 3DS Max is desirable, but not required)
- Practical, hands-on experience in a workshop is desirable, but not required.
- Fluent in English
**All CVs must be submitted in English for consideration