- UNITECH Energy Research & Development AS
- Product Developer
- Stord and Rubbestadneset
For more than 30 years, oil & gas companies have relied on UNITECH to help them improve the safety, reliability and efficiency of their subsea intervention and distribution systems for controls, gas lift and chemical injection. Our products reflect the industry’s most advanced designs, proven to work for years in the harshest environment and under heaviest loads.
UNITECH has extensive experience working with innovative technologies and materials which are in contact with seawater. Today, we see great potential in utilizing our existing technology and business processes across many sectors.
To attain this potential, the UNITECH Energy Research & Development Center will be established in Rubbestadneset, Bømlo, Norway. Facilities will include a technology dock with R&D and Test infrastructures, which will be a key part of the Norwegian Marine and Energy Complex. This complex is created to enhance innovation & quality services beyond regular industry, focusing on clean energy and zero environmental footprint.
UNITECH R&D Center will be state-of-the-art within product development for ocean industries, including subsea, seafood, marine, maritime, and renewable energy.
We are seeking a positive and outgoing Product Developer with an MSc or PhD in ocean technology, operations, or marine life, to support Research and Development technology projects within various ocean industries. The candidate will directly assist and support our VP of R&D Projects, with primary responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- Follow-up on projects within live seafood transportation, fish farming, and ocean energy systems
- Participate in multi discipline project teams and coordinate actions between participants
- Follow-up on local and international partners
- Become an expert within Unitech Project Management System
- MSc or PhD in ocean technology, operations, marine life, or related subjects
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Good social skills and positive thinking
- Ability to work independently and with multi-discipline teams
- Flexible to work long hours, when necessary
This position will be located at our current R&D facility at Eldøyane in Stord, then at Rubbestadneset from August 2018.
**All CVs must be submitted in English for consideration (Alle CVer må sendes på engelsk for vurdering)